[GNC] Reconciling credit card and A/P accounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon May 28 22:02:14 EDT 2018

Was this paid by check or card?

If the payment already is there but unassigned, then simply select both it and the bill in the process payment window and it will get applied. Otherwise, that will hang around as a ‘pre-payment’ in limbo.

If the unassigned payment is not supposed to be there, then assign the proper payment, then go find the unassigned payment transaction and consider deleting it (as it may be superfluous) or re-assign it to where it belongs.

Regards,
Adrien