[GNC] A/P: invoice not displayed and payment is displayed

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 30 02:35:15 EDT 2018

You certainly *can* post to a sub-account of A/P or a custom A/P account as needed for your purposes, but the business features will only ’see’ transactions handled by ‘official’ methods and with ‘official’ accounts. And of course, if using an A/P sub account, the totals can roll up in reports and the CoA, but the parent account register itself is not cognizant of its children’s transactions. (true of any parent account)

Regards,
Adrien