[GNC] Accidentally Created .LNK file and now my entire GnuCash file is overwritten and I can't get back to work

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Sun Nov 4 10:45:08 EST 2018

Dear Derek, that is exactly what I have done.  I have opened the dropdown menu then what you have said:  File>Open, and then I have browsed my computer looking for a file that pre-dates the .LNK one to see if it will open normally but I have found so far that all the files I have put into that action have resulted in the same .LNK file opening.  Nothing I can see is working.

Thanks, Derek,
Anita