[GNC] Expenses on Credit Card account do not appear on cash flow report

Felipe Ferri felipe.ferri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:48:42 EST 2018

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum, though I've been using GnuCash for several years
now. I've learned how to use the Cash Flow report only recently, though.

There is something weird happening. I have a Credit Card account, and I
expected that all expenses from this appeared on the Cash Flow report as
expenses on their respective categories, however instead on the section
"Money out of selected accounts goes to" there is a row for the Credit Card
with the total amount spent for that period.

Any hints on how to solve or debug this?

I tried creating a new account from scratch, created a credit card account
and in this empty account the cash flow report worked as it should, showing
the expenses categories.

I'm using version 3.3 on macos.

Thank you!