[GNC] Multiple currencies and business functions

Matthew Pounsett matt at conundrum.com
Tue Nov 6 11:16:16 EST 2018

I have cases with both billable employee expenses (vouchers) and billable
purchases (vendor bills) which need to go on customer invoices.   This is
fairly straight forward... the problem I'm having is how to deal with these
when the currency I'm entering the voucher or bill in is not the same as
the customer's invoice currency.

To use a concrete example, say I've got a $100 employee expense in CAD that
gets marked as billable.  If I have a client whose default currency is USD,
when the item is added it appears with the CAD value ($100) but is added up
in the total at the bottom as if it's USD.

Is there a step I'm missing somewhere to get it to show up as a USD value
in the invoice?