[GNC] Gnucash opens previous account used

Patricia Mitchell itspmm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 20:52:59 EST 2018

Hi Derek,

I have tried doing this with no apparent effect. After a couple of
attempts, when Gnucash simply crashed, I was at last able to open the
relevant file using File/Open, much to my relief. Thank you for getting
back to me so promptly. I am using High Sierra on my Mac but have not had
any previous issues with running Gnucash perfectly well.

=======