[GNC] About report transaction

Carlos E. Morales cmoralesm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:27:27 EST 2018

Hi friends, I am new to this list and my needs are not as deep as the ones
I have read on your list. I have used Gnucash for about 9 years but in a
very basic way, taking my personal expenses and income. I have learned to
make the necessary reports for me but in some opportunities when I have to
reinstall the application or use a new PC, all the configurations of my
reports are erased and I must start the elaboration of them again. My
question is if there is any way to save the reports on a USB stick? And so
avoid having to redo the reports configuration again?