[GNC] formulas in scheduled transaction templates?

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:13:23 EST 2018

I have been watching the back and forth on automatically calculating
taxes, etc. on invoices, and wondered about the following situation:
when I download transactions form my bank, it gives me the net deposit
of (e.g.) a salary.  Is there a way to create a template that
back-calculates the various taxes and the gross amount that the net is
derived from?  This may be US specific, but Social Security, Medicare,
State and Federal taxes are all definable by percentage of the gross.
But template entries (for scheduled  transactions) do allow formulas, do
they? - Elmar