[GNC] formulas in scheduled transaction templates?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Nov 16 13:42:28 EST 2018

Yes. But...

This is so complicated to set up, (due to the messy calculating of effective income tax rates and the fact your starting with net as opposed to gross pay) that you’re going to save much more time simply entering a transaction based on your check stub amounts. When you enter the second and subsequent transactions, the splits will auto-fill and you’ll just need to adjust the amounts. If you’re on a set salary, you could simply set a Scheduled Transaction for the exact amounts and schedule it to fire on payday. You should still review that transaction when it gets created in case of rounding differences or mid-year rate alterations.

Regards,
Adrien