[GNC] Column labels in Credit Card accounts

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Nov 17 19:33:12 EST 2018

On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 11:05:18 -0800
Diane Trefethen <dt-gn at wakerobinranch.com> wrote:

> First: I apologize for asking here without checking the Archives but
> the search function isn’t working yet and I don’t see any way to look
> through the FAQs except to eyeball each month  (there seem to be
> about 100 of them) to find my question. That is a bridge too far.
> However, if there is an efficient way to scan the FAQs, I will gladly
> use it first.

There are links which show how to search the archives using Google and
Nabble, they are from the gnucash-user page

On this page
the line which says
"Or you can search the gnucash-user Archives."
links to

https://lists.gnucash.org/search/?idxinfo=gnucash-user

which has the links to Google and Nabble search, and some plain English
instructions.

Is there some way this could have been clearer for you?

Liz