[GNC] Column labels in Credit Card accounts

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Nov 19 05:33:02 EST 2018

On Monday, 19 November 2018 09:58:46 GMT Finbar Mahon wrote:
> I tried the suggestion, but it doesn't seem to work with "normal"
> accounts, bank etc.
>
> Barry

Hi Barry,

The option I suggested will swap between formal "Debit & Credit" column labels
and "Friendly Text".

The "Freindly Text" will vary depending on the account type that you are
looking at - by way of example my credit card accounts are Payment / Charge,
Bank current account is Deposit / Withdrawn, Other Liability accounts are
Decrease / Increase, Expense accounts use Expense / Rebate.

The text may also vary depending on the GC version and any localisation/
language options that you may be using.   It is also possible that you need to
close & re-open a register to see the change.  I don't but YMMV.

HTH,
Maf.