[GNC] Import CSV Multi-currency

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 23:13:54 EST 2018

GTI,

While I am not addressing the issue you stated in your first post, I do
expect an import to consider existing multi-split transactions that match
the amount and timing of a single line imported transaction in the base
account.  A very common case would be to match an existing payroll
transaction to an incoming bank account import.  Of course a lot of similar
date and amount transactions are not matches. Matching splits in more than
one account during an import that is based on one account at a time would
be very complex to execute.  I am not sure what your previous bug report
addressed, as you did not give the report number.

One of your posts states that the new GnuCash CSV importer does correctly
import single line transactions but you said originally that is the
structure of the transaction that it does not correctly import.  I guess I
am missing something.

David C