[GNC] Import CSV Multi-currency

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 00:41:12 EST 2018

GTI,

Because I did not see the word currency anywhere except the title, I
thought you were only discussing multi-line splits.

When there are two or more currencies involved, it is impossible to create
a single line transaction . Gnucash requires a split line in the base
account's currency and a separate split line in the second currency with an
assigned exchange rate.

While I have no experience with the new CSV importer, I suspect that, like
the old importer, it probably is not designed for multi-currency
transactions.

David C