[GNC] Open Banking Standards in AU and GB

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:08:45 EST 2018

Hi all,

Christopher found two promising links:
AU: https://www.finder.com.au/open-banking
GB (UK): https://www.openbanking.org.uk/

I am wondering if the one or other of you could dig in them and
cooperate with aqbanking.de to implement modules for them.

Regards
Frank

Betreff: Re: [Aqbanking-user] Hooking aqbanking to other countries
Datum: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 10:10:20 +0800
Von: Christopher Lam <christopher.lck at gmail.com>
An: aqbanking-user at lists.aqbanking.de

I wish to revisit this old thread -- https://www.openbanking.org.uk/ is
now live and contains authoritative instructions.

How does the team feel about expanding to the UK market?

Unfortunately I really cannot do C and I am comfortable in scheme only.

If aqbanking could be extendable with guile I'll get in!