[GNC] Reports with previous year in different Accounts

davidbrown.rdps at photos.bozeat.biz davidbrown.rdps at photos.bozeat.biz
Tue Oct 2 11:44:07 EDT 2018

Hello David …. I changed the folder name with the May dated files, and then installed the newer version and no new files/folder were included in the “User” paths.  I have yet to try a new report anyway, so we will see.

Always a bit odd when specific notes are given and then doesn’t follow.  They have to be somewhere!!

I know when Apps are looking for those files it would be useful to store them in the folder alongside the main file.  There would be no confusion between different Data files when all stored separately.

I wonder whether this has been an issue over the years; I would have thought it was, because reporting is the thing we do for other people’s info.

Tnx David …

David B