[GNC] Reports with previous year in different Accounts

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Oct 2 12:19:32 EDT 2018

Ok,

Unfortunately that version had a bug which means the metadata migration only ran partly. As a
result your saved report configurations didn't come over.

It takes 3 steps to fix this:
1. Undo the folder renaming you did of the .gnucash directory in your home directory
2. Remove directory '%APPDATA%\GnuCash' (you can enter %APPDATA% in the navigation bar
of your Windows explorer and then remove the GnuCash child directory you see in that
directory)
3. Update to gnucash 3.3. You should in any case. *lots* of bugs have been fixed since gnucash
3.1

Upon first start of this most recent version you should see a Migration notice popping up. If so,
your saved report configurations should be available again.

Regards,

Geert