[GNC] GnuCash 3.3 Released

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Thu Oct 4 05:02:35 EDT 2018

Another thing I can't work out in GNC 3.3/macOS 10.11.6.

In all earlier versions of GNC that I've used, when autocompletion was
being used in a register field, I could RIGHT_ARROW on the keyboard to
accept the autocompletion but stay in the field, so that I could add to
the text or delete back and change the last part. I used this fairly often.

In GNC3.3, RIGHT_ARROW does nothing in this context.

RETURN, TAB and DOWN_ARROW both accept the autocompletion, but move away
from the field, as in earlier versions.

Is this change in RIGHT_ARROW behaviour intended, an unavoidable
side-effect of the move to GTK3.0, or a bug?

Peter