[GNC] Chromebooks

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:49:48 EDT 2018

So I'm not feelin' real warm and fuzzy at the moment, notwithstanding that I
lost my laptop earlier today

So I can't get Gnucash on a Chromebook

So I can't get Gnucash Portable to work on a Chromebook

If I want to "rely" on the GnuCash app (which I realize has zippo to do with
the the "authentic" GnuCash), I have the challenge since I currently have no
access to GnuCash, to export my account structure to that app unless I spend
oodles of hours re-creating it, and I wonder even if I somehow did, how that
app would accommodate the tons of data that I have in my backup GnuCash
files (I know, I know, that's not a topic for this site).

Sorta feelin' like what it must feel like when a nut laughs at a screw

Bartender?