[GNC] Chromebooks

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Oct 7 14:47:05 EDT 2018

Ideally, one should be able to choose a repository with a more up to date version so you don’t have to build. (such as sid)

If I had the hardware to test, I’d go through the build and add the recipe to the wiki, but alas...(anyone?)

But note, you can install flatpak and use that version as well.

Regards,
Adrien