[GNC] Lost my GnuCash data

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 8 10:20:41 EDT 2018

That is certainly not usual, but perhaps this has to do with what you are viewing.

Do ALL account registers only show data before Feb 2?

What does the General Journal show?

Have you tried to search for a particular transaction dated later to see if it is found?

Are any of your register views filtered? (a notice that it is filtered will show near the top right of the register)

Do reports set for Jan 1 through Today or end of year reflect transactions after Feb 2?

Have you closed and re-opened GnuCash while entering data and perhaps opened an older backup?

Which version of GnuCash are you using?

Regards,
Adrien