[GNC] Chromebooks

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Oct 10 03:33:45 EDT 2018

Op zaterdag 6 oktober 2018 23:03:43 CEST schreef Adrien Monteleone:
> This link gives some info on flatpaks as well:
> https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/08/19/install-linux-applications-chrome-> os/
>
> Note, ChromeOS is using the Debian9 Stretch repos, so if you just use
> apt-get you won’t get the latest GnuCash version.
>
> You’ll either need a .deb from a PPA (or build it yourself) or try the
> flatpak. (not sure if Geert has started packaging this yet for 3.3)

Wrt flatpak, I have created nightly build scripts but I don't have access to
the nightly build server. So it's now up to Derek to complete the setup.

I am not involved (yet) with the gnucash flatpak on flathub. I first want our
own nightly builds to work properly.

And there are still a few issues to sort out on my nightly scripts:
- it can't do online quotes yet
- I have added the documentation in the flatpak but it probably won't display
yet because yelp isn't packaged.

Those will be addressed later.

Geert