[GNC] Problem with column mapping in Import preview window

Paul Konnersman konnersman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:21:37 EDT 2018

I’m a very new user, trying to import transaction data in CSV format. I am
running GC 3.3 on a Mac Powerbook with High Sierra (10.13.6).

I imported two files with a minimum of problems using GC 2.6, then found
out that the current version was now 3.3 and upgraded.

I am having problems with the import preview Window—trying to map columns.
It is difficult to get the cursor to move appropriately, it suddenly
disappears just when you are about to make selection, once you make a
selection it reverts back to “NONE”, eventually I get “do not enter” icons
to the right of the dates and the lines all turn red.

Any suggestions? I am thinking of trying to export what I have and then go
back to GC 2.6.

--
*Paul M. Konnersman*
*konnersman at gmail.com <konnersman at gmail.com>*