[GNC] Fwd: Incorrect Current Value for stock

Gerald Mathias mathias at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 15 12:25:06 EDT 2018

"Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

"Regards,
"John Ralls"

Oops! I have seen that reminder so many times! Maybe redundant now:

Thank you for that. I need to go through Chapter 9, Investments, very
carefully. I removed the latest price (user:price, as opposed to
user:split-register and Finance::Quote for earlier prices) and got rid of
the extra six million dollars but I find lots of mysteries in the Price
Database besides just how that crazy price got there in the first place.