[GNC] Fwd: Incorrect Current Value for stock

GAH gah1178 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:15:29 EDT 2018

A potential cause of a strange entry in the price database could be an
erroneous transaction that was later corrected.  When I manually enter
stock transactions, I sometimes make an error.  If I have completed the
transaction entry, the erroneous information is added to the price
database.  If I subsequently edit the transaction to correct it, then a
new item is added to the price database but the previous incorrect entry
is not removed.

-Arthur