[GNC] Size of Windows, tabs, Fonts, etc Twice as big in 3.3 vs 3.2

DenverJim jim at jimmie.net
Fri Oct 19 16:21:25 EDT 2018

Hi.  This a more annoying issue than anything else.  When i upgraded to 3.3,
the entire GUI, along with everything else, is much larger.  I used to be
able to see everything i needed on my screen, but now have to scroll the app
horizontally to see everything.  Font sizes are much bigger, Tabs widths
bigger, entire width of the overall guy is wider.

I've looked at preferences and read help manual, but see nothing about how
to resize everything back the way it was in 3.2.

Any help appreciated.

Running 3.3 on MacOs High Sierra on MBP.

Thanks,