[GNC] Can't enter the number from statement

cicko alen.siljak at gmx.com
Thu Oct 25 10:18:35 EDT 2018

John Ralls-2 wrote
> It’s because you’re trying to force the 1.4011 AUD/USD exchange rate.
> 86.82 * 1.4011 = 121.6478, which GnuCash rounds up to 121.65. Enter the
> amounts and let GnuCash calculate the exchange rate.

Hm, I was prompted by the exchange rate dialog a few times while entering
the values, where I accepted the offered defaults. But, in the end, it
worked. Thanks a lot!

Would this work in a scheduled transaction? I have it set up but, in the
Since... dialog, there is the line for the exchange rate, also.