[GNC] Help please setting up savings account

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 17:40:30 EDT 2018

On 10/28/2018 5:07 PM, David Cousens wrote:
> In the account tree page, right click to bring up the popup menu then select
> new account. It will need to have an account type of Asset.
More specifically.

Assets
     Current assets  (meaning cash and cash equivalents -- there are
other sorts of assets)
            Checking Account
            Savings Account
may also have under here
            Cash     (aka "wallet")

By indenting I mean to be showing the tree structure. In other words,
current assets a child of assets and the checking account and savings
account children of current assets. You make an account "child" be
specifying the parent when you create am account (or later when you edit
an account)

Michael D Novack