[GNC] int

tom9940 at earthlink.net tom9940 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 30 10:00:45 EDT 2018

   I have an interest bearing checking account that has paid interest
   every month until October (per their monthly statement). When I called
   them, they said it was calculated at $.008. I want to put a zero dollar
   transaction in GnuCash but whenever I try, I shows blanks instead of
   zeros. How do I get it to show zeros instead of blanks, so if look back
   at it in the future & see the absence of interest I won't have to call
   the back all over again to find out why.