[GNC] int

Wm wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 08:55:29 EDT 2018

On 30/10/2018 14:00, tom9940 at earthlink.net wrote:
>     I have an interest bearing checking account that has paid interest
>     every month until October (per their monthly statement). When I called
>     them, they said it was calculated at $.008. I want to put a zero dollar
>     transaction in GnuCash but whenever I try, I shows blanks instead of
>     zeros. How do I get it to show zeros instead of blanks, so if look back
>     at it in the future & see the absence of interest I won't have to call
>     the back all over again to find out why.

Just leave it as blank and add a comment in the description like "less
than 1c int"

You could change the account to allow umpteen decimal places but it
probably isn't worth it for less than a penny as when you move money in
or out (i.e. the money becomes real) you'll almost certainly have to use
whole units anyway.

--
Wm