[GNC] What is a 'pre-paymnet' and how do I remove it?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 1 09:32:42 EDT 2018

   GC-3.2 installed here.

   Last Moday I sent an invoice to a client and entered it, posted to A/R.
Yesterday I recieved payment and entered the check, posting it to checking
account.

   Today I open GC and find a messag that that client had two 'pre-payments'
(now down to one for some reason). When I select that client and tell GC to
process the payment it wants to issue a refund.

   How does a 'pre-payment' appear and how do I clear it?

Curious mind wants to know,

Rich