[GNC] A feature request for next release

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 1 15:55:11 EDT 2018

   I know how to read text, but don't have all icons for all applications
memorized. The only three icons with accompanying text on the current (3.2)
version are Save, Close, and Split. Every widget set has several choices for
pictures so there's no standard. However, word such as Post, and Reconcile
are universally understood and can be translated into all languages.

   I strongly encourage you to add text to _all_ icons and consider an option
to have a text only choice for those of us who find that more clearly
communicates what the operation is.

Regards,

Rich