[GNC] A feature request for next release

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Sep 2 12:38:29 EDT 2018

I think labels are already planned to be added for all icons. There have also been discussions around the icon choices themselves and/or redesigning the application around the Gnome Human Interface guidelines which will likely remove some of them entirely or replace them with label-buttons. Concerning the icons themselves, someone who’s a graphic designer would need to step up to work on them.

Regards,
Adrien