[GNC] gnucash crashing in ubuntu 14.04

Proberts042 proberts42 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 22:56:46 EDT 2018

gnucash crashed again. Here is the text that I found in the gnucash.trace
file this time.

* 03:01:58  WARN <gnc.python> Unable to initialize Python module (unable to
open /usr/share/gnucash/python/init.py)
* 03:07:32  WARN <Gtk> GtkEntry - did not receive focus-out-event. If you
connect a handler to this signal, it must return
FALSE so the entry gets the event as well
* 03:19:57  CRIT <GLib-GObject> g_type_instance_get_private: assertion
'instance != NULL && instance->g_class != NULL' failed
* 03:19:57  CRIT <GLib-GObject> g_type_instance_get_private: assertion
'instance != NULL && instance->g_class != NULL' failed
Colin Law wrote