[GNC] GNC] Chart of Accounts sort order in v3.2 - Help

Alan Maddocks alan.maddocks at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 08:11:59 EDT 2018

I re-installed version 2.6.6 and that has 3 Account sort options: the choice of alphabetical and reverse alphabetical and also the order that the accounts were entered in.  I have already spent time entering the account codes.  As you have mentioned the many problems reported with version 3.x and Windows, I think I will stick with version 2.6.6 for the time being.

Regards,

Alan.