[GNC] Finance Quotes Using Yahoo json

Dan Nelms dan99nelms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:31:19 EDT 2018

Could I be missing some type of variable setting in the environment
file? I know that when I first setup AlphaVantage (before the update to
3.2) I had to put my Alphavantage key in the environment file. Since
Yahoo was not an option when 3.2 came out, maybe a variable that made
Yahoo work before got deleted from the upgrade? I only throw this out
because it is way over my head technically, but maybe somebody knows
something about this. Just grasping at straws with insufficient knowledge.