[GNC] Negative assets!

Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:26:11 EDT 2018

   On 09/06/2018 05:07 PM, Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:

   On 09/06/2018 02:49 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

Credit Cards are usually liabilities, not Assets.

   Actually it's an asset because it's very special card provided by my
   company.

Click that credit card account in the CoA and then click the Edit Account button
. What fundamental type is it? Asset? Liability?

   Asset

Also, out of curiosity, does a Balance Sheet also show negative Current Assets?

   In the attachment you can find my Balance Sheet all the red values are
   incorrect.
   I may discovered the problem.
   In the attachment you can find that "Imbalance-USD" contains on
   duplicated incorrect transactions which I didn't create them!!!
   Do you have any suggestion for this strange case?
   Thanks very much guys I could fix the problem by following these steps:
    1. Manually deleted all the duplicated transactions in "Imbalance-USD"
    2. Manually deleted all empty transactions in "Imbalance-USD"
    3. Emptied "Assets:Current Assets:GAU" then re-entered same
       transactions once again.

   It seems that my database entries corrupted because I didn't point to a
   correct account during deleting the old accounts.
--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi