[GNC] Deleting duplicate client invoice [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 7 12:28:58 EDT 2018

On Fri, 7 Sep 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  I have a duplicate invoice for one client and have not yet learned how to
> delete it. The invoice was paid early last year.
>
>  Both copies of the invoice in A/R are marked 'read only.'

   I unposted the invoice (but did not delete it) and there is now only a
single copy of that invoice in the A/R register. Checking account is correct
and when I invoke gnucash for the business account I no longer see the nag
screen about a payment without an invoice.

   Everything looks good so I'll consider this thread closed.

Regards,

Rich