[GNC] Deleting duplicate client invoice [RESOLVED]

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Sep 7 12:34:21 EDT 2018

Rich,

You can’t delete invoices. (or Bills)

In addition to unposting, I’d suggest editing the invoice to remove as much info as allowed and probably change the invoice number to ‘use next’.

Then instead of duplicating or creating a new invoice, even for a different customer, use that one so it doesn’t remain floating around.

Some also have a special customer (probably from creating one they couldn’t delete) say , ‘Customer ABC’ or other generic label and then assign these ‘use next’ invoices to them. (so they don’t stay assigned to a particular real customer)

Regards,
Adrien