[GNC] Stock & Mutual Fund Quotes Fail

Dan Nelms dan99nelms at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:20:54 EDT 2018

Ameet,

Your suggestion to edit the AlphaVantage.pm file worked great for me. I
have 13 securities, so I waited about 4 minutes, but I got quotes on all
the securities. Since I only do this a couple of times a week it will
work fine for me until Finance:Quote comes up with a better solution.
Thanks for posting this workaround!

Dan