[GNC] - File Path for associated files

John Sears johndsears at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 20:00:41 EDT 2018

When using the associate files function  for a transaction within
GNUCash on Windows, I stored all of my pdfs on an  external USB/ SD
card. Windows  mapped this address  with a letter, G, in this case.  ( I
also store my accounts on this same card now)

So my files were all stored on G:/documents/xxx.pdf

Now that I have transferred to Linux, this path is not recognised - "
GNUCash could not open the associated URI: file:///G:/documents/xxx.pdf"

Is there a way to bulk edit the paths of all the  links so that Linux
will recognise  the SD path?  I would prefer not to go  into every
single transaction to do this, as I have a lot of linked files.

Or is there someway ( and this might be more of a Linux question) to map
the SD card to the "file:///G" terminology.

Thanks!