[GNC] Minor: Why does Cmd-H open Guide?

Howard M. Fried cursorsci at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:32:23 EDT 2018

Minor, yet issue:

Gnucash 3.2 (and earlier), Mac OS 10.9 and 10.12.

The keyboard shortcut Command-H is assigned to "Hide Gnucash," the same
shortcut for hiding all Mac applications. Cmd-H does hide Gnucash, but
it also simultaneously opens my default web browser, which comes
frontward to display the HTML version of the Tutorial and Concepts Guide.

I'd very much like for Cmd-H to not open the Guide. I contemplated
removing the Guide folder from /Applications/Gnucash
3.2/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/en.lproj, but I feared a serious
crash or freeze when later invoking Cmd-H.

Thank you,
Howard Fried