[GNC] Minor: Why does Cmd-H open Guide?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Sep 14 09:40:44 EDT 2018

Howard,

Check the wiki on how to customize your accelerator keys. (https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3#Menu_Keyboard_Shortcuts) Just re-assign the guide launcher to something else, or remove it. “F1” is traditional for help, but that is probably already set to open the Help Manual. Perhaps Cmd-F1 or some variation would make sense for the Guide.

Regards,
Adrien