[GNC] Omission from help manual: formulas

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 17 08:05:24 EDT 2018

Thank you for the reply, Frank, but I read that before I posted. That's quite inadequate to tell people how to create formulas.

The first three omissions that occur to me are: how do we use the value of one split in computing the value for a different split?  How do we use values from a specific other transaction to compute values for this one? How do we do exponentiation, for goodness sake?

--
Stan Brown
the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
https://BrownMath.com