[GNC] Disconnect between balance on client list and account statement

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:41:31 EDT 2018

Adrian,

I learned that trick about the customer ageing report, called a calendario de cobros pendientes in Spanish. I changed the settings to sort most owed to least, added columns for additional information I use to manage late payers and saved it. I copy the positive balances and paste them into an Excel, tidy it up and bit and print it out for follow up away from the office, phone calls and WhatsApp contacts. Works like a charm. Eventually produces payments. 😉

Thanks a bunch,

Roger

Roger,

Glad to see you resolved the discrepancy. I too have had to resort to completely re-entering some transactions in a few cases. Thank you for documenting this for posterity.

Also, consider the utility of the Receivable Aging Report if you haven?t looked at it already. It can also show customers/amounts by how long they are past due, and you can sort the list by amount owed. (ascending or descending) Clicking the total owed brings up the Customer Report/Statement.

Regards,

Adrien