[GNC] Can't save counter number format

Ndimi Bodika mufika at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:40:09 EDT 2018

Hi,
Using gnucash Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24), on windows 10
I've been trying to format my invoice numbers on the counters using
different fomats without success, tried "2018 - %05li", "2018 - %05lli",
"2018 - %05lu" , etc ...
I also noticed that it is not saving the format in the counters tab either.
Every time I enter the format and click OK, the next time I open the
counters tab the entry is empty. It does not seem to save the number
format. Is this a bug or am I missing something ?

--
The only constant in life is change.