[GNC] Report ROWS

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Sep 27 15:02:48 EDT 2018

Not sure how this relates to the original post, but you have a couple of options.

1. Run a separate report for each period, copy/paste the contents of each into a spreadsheet, adjust as needed.
2. Run a multi-column report, put each period in its own column. This however will duplicate the account names, so if you don’t want that, you’ll still need to copy/paste the result into a spreadsheet to adjust as desired.

Note, there will likely be a new Balance Sheet/Income Statement report in version 3.3(due in October) or 3.4. This new report is supposed to properly generate multiple periods in the same report.

Regards,
Adrien