[GNC] QIF import is empty

Jeff Abrahamson jeff at p27.eu
Sun Sep 30 02:37:10 EDT 2018

It looks like my QIF was slightly invalid.  Playing about with the
gnucash android app and asking it to send me a qif transaction, I came
up with this, which works:

    !Account
    N5_COMPTES FINANCIERS:51_BANQUES, ETABLISSEMENTS FINANCIERS ET
    ASSIMILES:512_Banques:5121_Comptes en monnaie
    nationale:51215_Comptes online:512151_Helloasso
    ^
    !Type:Bank
    NHA-20180930-123
    D2018/9/30
    PSomething yummy
    MThis is a note
    S6_CHARGES:62_AUTRES SERVICES EXTERIEURS:625_Déplacements, missions
    et réceptions:6251_Voyages et déplacements:62511_Voyages,
    Déplacements sportifs, Stages du club)
    $-6001.00
    ^

Notably, I needed to use full hierarchical names and add an N field to
the !account section (rather than !Account:<account-name>).  Or at
least, this worked, I'm not fully certain my explanation is correct.

Jeff Abrahamson

--

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57