[GNC] Error While Saving in GnuCash 3.5 on Win7-64

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:31:42 EDT 2019

Adrien, Geert,

>From the gmail web interface, I hit reply to the latest email I received
from this list and changed the subject line to be what I wanted, and
deleted the entire body before typing up what I wanted to say.  I thought
it was the subject text that directed emails into various conversations
(threads).  It seems to in gmail.  Apparently there's some stuff in the
email's headers that make the email appear to belong to another thread.
Knowing this, from now on, I'll start threads using virgin emails.

Kind regards,

Greg