[GNC] Error While Saving in GnuCash 3.5 on Win7-64

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 22:00:58 EDT 2019

Well, Chris Graves, nvsoar,

I copied the original folders so I could make a test path exactly like the
path that causes the error, but with no ampersand, and I still get the the
same problem.

The path C:\Dropbox\My Docs\Thorough C and D\GnuCash\GnuCash Files\ fails
just like C:\Dropbox\My Docs\Thorough C & D\GnuCash\GnuCash Files\ fails.

A screen shot of the error
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gd8rlgj1kvv0ysn/2019-04-05_18-37-52.png?dl=0

All,

I copied the original folder so I could make a test path exactly like the
path that causes the error, but with no spaces in the folder names and no
ampersand, and I still get the same problem.  However, this time, when
gnucash tried to display the path in the error message, it got some of it
right.

A screen shot of that is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3p0agpdlkmzia4/2019-04-05_18-52-26.png?dl=0

Thanks for all the help, folks.