[GNC] v3.5

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Apr 7 07:14:49 EDT 2019

For completeness, on a Mac, simply drag the .app bundle (inside the .dmg) to the install location (usually /Applications) and the Mac will dutifully ask if you want to replace the current installation, or retain both. It then copies the new version to that location and either overwrites the old version, or renames the new one slightly so you can have both if that was your choice.

Regards,
Adrien